Payment to UMI can be made:
- by post office account number 000015869407 in the name of: Unione Matematica Italiana – Piazza di Porta San Donato 5 – 40126 Bologna, CIN U, ABI 07601, CAB 02400, IBAN IT77U0760102400000015869407, BIC code: BPPIITRRXXX;
- by bank transfer to the current account number 000000041170 in the name of Unione Matematica Italiana at Banca Nazionale del Lavoro – head office in Bologna – Via Rizzoli –ABI code 01005, CAB code 02400, CIN A, IBAN IT87A0100502400000000041170, SWIFT BIC: BNLIITRR;
- by bank transfer to the current account number 000100209979 in the name of Unione Matematica Italiana at Unicredit Banca, Bologna Agency Ugo Bassi, ABI code 02008, CAB code 02435, CIN F, IBAN IT31F0200802435000100209979 – SWIFT BIC UNCRITM1BA2
- by VISA, MASTERCARD, DINERS credit card, or AMERICAN EXPRESS card, by filling the specific form. It can be filled and send on line (in the safe mode), or it can be filled and then send by mail or by fax to UMI secretary’s office.
- UMI accepts also payment by bank cheques or banker’s drafts in the name of Unione Matematica Italiana. In the best interest of the member it is not advisable to send cheques or banker’s draft by mail.